TILE LEVELING SYSTEM - CLIPS & WEDGES
For Perfect Tile-to-Tile Leveling
The LASH (LEVEL ALIGN SPACE HOLD) system is designed for quick installation and reduces costly call backs by insuring that the finished floor surface is lippage-free. This time saving system helps adjust the height of the tiles and evenly holds their edges throughout the curing process of the setting material.
- Perfect to use with all tiles including large-format rectified porcelain, thin porcelain tile, marble and stone
- Durable nylon construction for a secure installation
- High-visibility yellow wedges are easy to distinguish on the job site
- Specially designed break-off point on clips for swift removal
- Produces 1/16" joint spacing
- May be combined with regular tile spacers for wider joints - up to 1/4"
- Wedges are reusable
Advantages to the Installer:
- - Very easy to learn and use at any skill level
- - Great for use with tiles of varied thickness
- - Requires minimal effort to install and remove
- - Virtually eliminates lippage
- - Prevents tile from moving during the installation
- - Speeds up installations
- - Less time at the job = more jobs in one day = more profit
- - Decreases call-backs due to poor installation
Please contact our sales representative for more information.